Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Card and My First Entry

Hello Everyone!


I'm so excited to have my very own blog now! It's has been great looking at everyone else's so I have decided to play the sharing game and start my own.


My first card I would like to share with you has been created with my new Penny Black stamp. I still need to get better at taking pictures but that will be changing soon when I get my new camera!! WHOOOO!!
This stamp was colored with a mixture of Prisma colored pencils and Copic markers. I only have about 7 Copics. They are really expensive and I'm still saving for them. Maybe that will be a good Christmas gift from my hunnie this year! I added Stickles and bling for the final touch.
Well thanks for looking and I hope to have more on here soon.










0 comments: